Overrated
Molten WoWRealm: sargerasGuild for players with more then 4.5k GS vary friendly guild and helpfull, Almost all of our players are5k+GS we do raid's and help each other.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Overrated
Molten WoWRealm: sargerasGuild for players with more then 4.5k GS vary friendly guild and helpfull, Almost all of our players are5k+GS we do raid's and help each other.
Overrated
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ideas for guild events

3 posters

Go down

Ideas for guild events Empty Ideas for guild events

Post  Elfchoo Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:36 pm

You have idea for guild events and want to shre it with us...here is the place to do that tell us your idea and we will see what to about it...
Elfchoo
Elfchoo

https://annihilators.forumsr.net/profile.forum?mode=editprof

Back to top Go down

Ideas for guild events Empty raid scheduling

Post  Reiyan Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:52 am

Lets set up some weekly events so we know exactly when and where they will be taking place. I have no problem with people waiting till others get on and just throwing them together, but for people who work or have other responsibilities, having a set start time and a set group would be beneficial. Lets post availability (10/25) for ICC, VoA, OS, Ony. Please also post if you know the fights, so we know who needs to be trained.

Some things I am unclear on for Molten-WoW are: When do heroics/raids reset? I have had some issues with IDs in the past. Are RS, Naxx, Uld implemented properly? I know ToC is unavailable atm, will it be re-opened soon?

Another concern is crafting. This is a little off-topic but if we could get enc, BS, cloth for enhancements, that would help with DPS.

I am Available Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday for most of the day and can make myself available on Sunday, Monday, and Friday if needed.

Hope this is helpful,
Beginner Krystiana

Reiyan

Back to top Go down

Ideas for guild events Empty Re: Ideas for guild events

Post  Elfchoo Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:57 pm

Well for me depend on my work but mostly when im on work im avalible after 7pm(server time) from monday to friday...Saturday and sunday most of the day i will be online some times i will be avalible on other days too im telling again DEPEND of my work...
Now about your questions for hc's as far i know there are bug issue for them and admins trying to fix it thats all i know...
Elfchoo
Elfchoo

Back to top Go down

Post  Reiyan Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:56 pm

apparently no one cares or can be bothered to post. the guild is full of nubs that dont know anything and arent interested in learning... guess the leaders will have to weed out all the incompetent players over time. high gs without skill and strategy is meaningless

Reiyan

Back to top Go down

Post  Elfchoo Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:00 pm

Reiyan wrote:apparently no one cares or can be bothered to post. the guild is full of nubs that dont know anything and arent interested in learning... guess the leaders will have to weed out all the incompetent players over time. high gs without skill and strategy is meaningless
sad but true...we(leaders) of guild know that... and in a time(when we raid doing events pvp raids) we will see who deserve to be in our guild and who not...anyway we dont expect from people to be the best players in server we know thats is imposible(for beginner guild like ours) we only want people listten and learn from their mistakes!
Elfchoo
Elfchoo

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:14 pm

I sugested sometnig like "Naked Duels", simple duels but only with lv1 or idk low lv weps/shields, no equips,ring,necks,trickets Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:25 pm

Idk if this is the right place to post,
Idea for graids,
Idk where every1 is from but leaders should know better than me when most of guildies r online.
In guilds i been b4,here long time ago and on frost its 1-2-3am (server time)
so my idea is:
mon-ony,os,uld 10man
thu-naxx-voa- 10man
wen-ony-os 25man
thur-naxx-uld 25man
fri-voa 25man
sat/sun icc-togc and graid we didnt do during week

ofc modify as u like,
but it would be nice to have something like that on guild info page,so all could know and come for graid cheers

Back to top Go down

Post  Elfchoo Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:14 pm

well i tryed to do do this few times already for ony25 but it didnt worked no one wrote topic here(and i delete it) and most didnt come when i start the raid but in future when i see people start be more organized as guild we will set days for each raids but for now we will inform 1-2 days before in game only...
Elfchoo
Elfchoo

Back to top Go down

Ideas for guild events Empty ideas for guild events

Post  palypro Sat Dec 18, 2010 7:37 pm

lol we dont need to make all guild is 5kGS+!

So we can make Voa(10,25),Togc(10,25), and icc(10,25)

this can be done in 3 days-2 raids per day best is do make this is in satrday and sunday becoase moust off people have school time o.0

palypro

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down