Overrated
Molten WoWRealm: sargerasGuild for players with more then 4.5k GS vary friendly guild and helpfull, Almost all of our players are5k+GS we do raid's and help each other.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Overrated
Molten WoWRealm: sargerasGuild for players with more then 4.5k GS vary friendly guild and helpfull, Almost all of our players are5k+GS we do raid's and help each other.
Overrated
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild recruitment for Officers

3 posters

Go down

Guild recruitment for Officers Empty Guild recruitment for Officers

Post  Elfchoo Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:28 pm

Guild recruit for officers start now...

If you want to be officer in our guild you have the skills and experience know the game well can lead in raids and be fair to all no metter what! Here is the place to give us information for you and we will test you in game if you pass the test you will be promoted to officer!
Here are requirements: you must be active in game, help to guild with everything(finding new good players help to guild bank with items, gold, help to guilders organize gevents,raids, to know GAME WELL and know how to play with your character) with two words to help guild grow up.

Now about test...the test will be decided by members with rank Officer+ and will include chance to you to lead graids,events something like that to test your skills and experience.

Well this is for now you can start your applications and watch topic for updates!
Elfchoo
Elfchoo

https://annihilators.forumsr.net/profile.forum?mode=editprof

Back to top Go down

Guild recruitment for Officers Empty Re: Guild recruitment for Officers

Post  TraM Fri Dec 24, 2010 4:09 pm

Hey, let me start it)
I'm in guild like month. Very active player, as you can see. joining all raids and events.
Trying to do raids, but only 3-5 people from guild joins it so I cant say that i have made much raids with guild.
So if you wanna my help as an officer, just say, make test or something like that)
Skilled in all raids till 3.2.2. So I cant lead ICC, but if I got good assistant i will do it)
Don't know what to say more, just ask if you want)

TraM

Back to top Go down

Post  palypro Sat Dec 25, 2010 1:23 am

i have all things thet u request

active!

helping!

Pro!

donating!

palypro

Back to top Go down